May 7, 2010
This week I am making it a creative competition. But, because everyone is creative in different ways…. you have a lot of different options! To win the next Vampireology book all you have to do is create something Twilight Saga related that falls under the following categories (pick one, or, do as many as you’d like. It wont affect your chances either way). If you do not win, you could still have your art work/creation featured on the site! :
1. A Twilight-Themed joke (one that you made up yourself).
2. Eclipse and/or Breaking Dawn Twitter layouts (artists, this one is for you). Any artwork you submit could be featured on BellasDiary.Com even if you are not the winner.
3. A fan Made Bella’s Diary trailer video! (Basically, for those of you who have read the entries, what would a trailer for the diary look like?) If your video is really good, we will also, of course post it on the site! Video- makers, this one is for you!
4. Not artistic? You can send in a pic of you next to your computer on Bella’s Diary! (Pics WILL be posted on BellasDiary.Com, so don’t send them in if you don’t want it to be shown!)
5. OR, you can think up something entirely unique – be creative. Be original. It MUST be Twilight Saga related though! (Twilight, New Moon, Eclipse, Breaking Dawn, Midnight Sun, The Short Second Life of Bree Tanner etc).
Submit all entries to firstname.lastname@example.org & be sure to include your NAME or a screen name that you will recognize if you win. The winners will be announced on the site, so it is crucial you include a name as I will not post the emails of winners.
You can attach your creation or link me to it (ex: If you make a YouTube video, just send me the link and add ‘Bellas Diary Entry’ in the title). You MUST be the creator of the work you submit. DO NOT submit other peoples work.
There will be two winners, and entries will not be judged by complexity of the work, but by creativity and originality!
♥Winners will be announced Friday May 14th!
Again, submit your entry to: email@example.com
If you don’t want to wait to see if you win and would rather go buy the book, visit Candle Wick to get yours!