Ashley Greene’s Condo Fire Triggered By Candle

March 22, 2013

TMZ has just sent the following update over regarding Ashley Greene’s condo fire:

We now know what caused the fire at Ashley Greene’s condo that killed her beloved dog — an unattended candle … TMZ has learned.

Law enforcement sources tell us … they have already done a preliminary investigation and determined the candle lit the living room couch on fire — a fire which spread throughout the unit.

As we previously reported, Greene, her boyfriend and brother were all sleeping in the condo when the blaze erupted.

In addition to the dog … 3 people in the building were injured.

Be My Friend


Hey there! My name is Autumn and I wrote Bella's Diary. I'm also the website's owner/creator.
Some of you may know me as 'Krystal,' but I recently legally changed my name to Autumn, so I hope that clears up any confusion.
I like to do a lot of things, but I'm a writer first and foremost. It's my true passion. Feel free to check out my debut novella, 'My Darrling' on Goodreads here!
I'm also currently writing my own vampire/supernatural book series, and I'll keep you updated on that here once I know more.
I'm friendly, so make use of those social icons and feel more than free to add me! Thank you for visiting
P.S. I'm team Edward. ;)
Be My Friend